dalu

Aug 3, 2022
mi
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I'm working on bonding my new 16x32 Doughboy above ground pool. Decided to connect bonding lugs to bottom of 4 of the uprights where they rest against the cement block underground. I noticed a few weeks ago a water bond plate just sitting at the pump skimmer basket. So, I looked up the part by patent number, and it looks like this is intended to be installed in the pump skimmer basket, not the skimmer on the side of the pool like I've seen elsewhere. Is this something you guys have seen before?

This is the part I fished out of the skimmer basket:

PXL_20220911_003824479.jpg

And this is a picture I found on the web of my basket with this water bond lug installed:

Bonded_HLT-1.jpg

The water bond plate can be installed in the pool skimmer or pump basket. Anywhere there is a constant water connection with the water in the pool.

Reactions: dalu
The water bond plate can be installed in the pool skimmer or pump basket. Anywhere there is a constant water connection with the water in the pool.
Thank you. This makes for a much cleaner looking install than the pool skimmer too.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.