Warrior SE -- love this little bot!

Oct 23, 2012
McKinney, TX
So we have been fiberglass pool owners for just over 5 yrs now and have done manual vacuuming since day one. I never really minded vacuuming as it was a little quiet time for me but recently the number of leaves in the bottom was getting out of hand. I started doing some research on here (thanks all) and gave the folks at Marina Pool and Spa a call two weeks ago. Gave them my pool size and types and they suggested either the Pentair Warrior SE or Dolphin S200 (same bot just private labeled) and I went with Pentair for the possible $50 rebate. However, the rebate doesn't seem to be working per Pentair's site or Customer Service...oh well.

I received the Warrior last week and man o' man this is one awesome new toy! Love how simple it is to drop in, turn it on and let it do its job! Pool has never been cleaner!

If you're looking at bots and haven't pulled the trigger...just do it! You'll enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.