Warrior SE App

tm8747a

May 17, 2021
Ottawa, ON, Canada
this may have been answered somewhere but I couldn’t find anything. What is the app that can be used with the Warrior SE? There’s no mention of anything in the instruction manual that I can see, but there’s a Bluetooth icon on the power supply so I assume it’s possible?

Another question, is it common for it to get stock on the stairs? I had it in a wheelie spinning for a while, I ended up just moving it.

The Warror SI is the one with app capabilities. I have an SE also and its strictly controlled by the power pack it comes with. They use the same power pack for multiple robots but limit the buttons to be pushed by specific model.

Maddie :flower:

I have an inground pool and it will climb up to the 3rd stair but won't really clean it as the body is then coming out of the water. It just moves along the side of the 3rd step.
What type of pool steps do you have?

The Warror SI is the one with app capabilities. I have an SE also and its strictly controlled by the power pack it comes with. They use the same power pack for multiple robots but limit the buttons to be pushed by specific model.

Maddie :flower:
Thanks for the quick reply. Another question I forgot, I saw a lot of people saying they leave their robots in the pool. Do you have to disconnect the power supply from the robot and take that part inside, or is it waterproof and as long as you don’t keep the cable plugged in you just leave it out too?

My power pack stays inside a shed plugged in. Some folks have built little "sheds" on their wall to hold the power pack dry.

My bot stays in the pool more than it comes out. We pretty much only take it out to let the cord lay straight on the deck in the sun to help it "uncurl" a bit.

Maddie 🌻

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.