walmart great value bleach

brg88tx

May 17, 2011
Montgomery, TX
was at walmart this morning and I see they have a new label on their great value bleach. it's says "easy pour bleach" but removed the info about the % of sodium hypochlorite. I can only assume they did this on purpose and will not buy from them again until they publish this info again. it used to be 8.25%, but who knows now.:evil:

tim5055

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 11, 2014
Franklin, NC
My WalMart has always had that version, but eh plain 8.25% is there also. Check with the store as they may have just run out of the generic and filled the shelf with the easy pour.

ping

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 24, 2011
Long Beach, CA
I'd stay away from the easy pour bleach as it has some additives that I wouldn't want to add to the water. Stick with the plain unscented bleach.

RiffeShooter

Platinum Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
Lake Jackson, Texas
+1 on the easy pour. I usually grab a couple of bottles of 8.25 every time I go to Wally World but ran out. I grabbed 8 last time I went. One of those (unknowingly) is the easy pour. I just poured some in and noticed some soap bubbles. I checked all my other bottles and I'm good. The labels are very similar and there is not percent specification on the easy pour bottle.

tim5055

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 11, 2014
Franklin, NC
+1 on the easy pour. I usually grab a couple of bottles of 8.25 every time I go to Wally World but ran out. I grabbed 8 last time I went. One of those (unknowingly) is the easy pour. I just poured some in and noticed some soap bubbles. I checked all my other bottles and I'm good. The labels are very similar and there is not percent specification on the easy pour bottle.
Yea, same here. I grabbed an ezpour one time and dumped it in without noticing. As my bleach is held in a 35 gallon tank and added by my Stenner pump I can only guess it got fairly diluted in the tank with the standard bleach because I had no foaming or bubbles.