Wall whale vs king fin

Feb 18, 2014
Houston, TX
So my pool just got plastered and I've been brushing 2 to 3 times a day as per pebble instructions. I have a long pole with a standard cheap leslies pool brush.

I want to upgrade to one of the brushes above but when i brush downwards i pull the brush back up real fast. Will doing this eventually break the brush?

Im just not sure if the wing thing is floping back and fourth when you go from pushing to pulling. It usually takes me 20 min to do the pool and spa thoroughly.
07756e8f1355a2ef26ff37d2fc3457e1.jpg
071eb6bccdf5a6219256c9754007ad5c.jpg

The wall whale fin is on a hinge, so when you pull up it will flop over. You will not be pulling it up real fast any more as the fins add a fair bit of resistance. The amount of water the fin pushes on is adjustable as well.

I do not know about the other brush.

Have used the same Wall Whale for several years. Not appreciably faster but it holds the brush to the wall as you push it. Cleans better with less effort and more control. The hinge allows it to flop. Very sturdy. Congrats on the new pebble!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.