Lake Worth/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I am setting up a schedule for my variable speed, Jandy epump. The variable speed pump does not show up in the my devices list on the opening page of the non-web interface. When my schedule starts the variable speed pump, it does not show up on the start page as anything operating.

Am I missing something?

I set up two VSP speeds and a schedule to use them. When they go on, I cannot tell that they are running, as I can with Filter Pump, as VSP speeds do not show in My Devices. Jim

Attachments

• IMG_1225.png
    IMG_1225.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 7
I set up two VSP speeds and a schedule to use them. When they go on, I cannot tell that they are running, as I can with Filter Pump, as VSP speeds do not show in My Devices. Jim

That limited interface does not show the pump speed. You can click that "web" button on the upper right and see it, however.

Thanks, that’s what I thought. Its harder to tell what’s on and off in the web view list. I was hoping there was a way to add to “my devices “. Thanks again.

If I am understanding your issue. The main screen of the app is only for the filter pump. If you are trying to see if a secondary pump is running, then you need to click on the Equipment tab at the bottom right. The secondary pump will show up based on what device, such as a waterfall it is assigned to.

Also, if you go to the Web version, you can click on STATUS at bottom right and it will display all equipment that are on.

That limited interface does not show the pump speed. You can click that "web" button on the upper right and see it, however.
Thanks for your help and advice. I have set up my Jandy VSP to run 9 AM to 9 PM daily at 1800 RPM with a bump up to 2750 RPM from 4 PM to 6 PM. The pool company set bump ups in RPM for pool heat, spa use, and spa heat. At 1800 RPM, my champagne spa overflow is working, the SWG is on, but I no longer reliably see "bubbles" in my spa and out of one of the returns, which I assume indicates chlorine production. Also, my Jandy JXI heater has a "check flow" message at 1800 RPM.
Does all of this sound ok? My am FC level today with pump not on yet was 9.0.

Thanks again.

Jim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for your help and advice. I have set up my Jandy VSP to run 9 AM to 9 PM daily at 1800 RPM with a bump up to 2750 RPM from 4 PM to 6 PM. The pool company set bump ups in RPM for pool heat, spa use, and spa heat. At 1800 RPM, my champagne spa overflow is working, the SWG is on, but I no longer reliably see "bubbles" in my spa and out of one of the returns, which I assume indicates chlorine production. Also, my Jandy JXI heater has a "check flow" message at 1800 RPM.
Does all of this sound ok? My am FC level today with pump not on yet was 9.0.

Thanks again.

Jim

You should have a keyword in your VSP setup that links to the heater. Heaters require more than 1800 RPM! See below for mine. Temp1 and Temp2 are keywords. When heat is called for, the heater increases to 3000RPMs.

If the speed is not enough for the SWG you will see the flow light off on the panel. 1800 is probably ok for the SWG but I run mine at 2000.

Attachments

• speed.png
    speed.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 6
  • speed2.png
    speed2.png
    30 KB · Views: 6
Here is my setup . Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_1241.png
    IMG_1241.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1240.png
    IMG_1240.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1239.png
    IMG_1239.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 8
When you turn on "pool heat" your pump should increase to 2250 and "spa heat" to 3450. Does it do that? Can you post a pic of your home screen? Also show a pic of your plumbing.

The filter speeds ramp up as noted in the pictures I just sent when I go in to either pool heat or spa mode or spa heat. The check flow message on the heater disappears when the RPMs go up. Here are the pictures you mentioned.

Jim.

Attachments

• IMG_1242.png
    IMG_1242.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1198.jpeg
    IMG_1198.jpeg
    780.5 KB · Views: 4
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.