Volleyball net for above ground pool?

Apr 24, 2014
St. Louis
I am wanting to get a volleyball net for our 24ft above ground pool. I have looked at ones online and maybe its just me but they all look a little cheap. Any ideas on a good one? I could attach it to the railings I guess but would rather it just go to the ground on the outside of the pool.

I could not find one I liked that would span my 27' round. I ended up making one. I bought a cheaper badmitton set, and used that net. I have a deck arounf 1 quarter of the pool. Two eyebolts in the end railing of the deck support one end of the net. A concrete umbreller support sits oppsite the eye bolts on the ground outside the pool. I took some extra umbrella masts I had laying around and put three together (with a small umbrella on top - why not) and put two eye bolts at the appropriate heigh through the mast. The net has stainless steel spring clips attached to bungee cords on each end. I keep the net rolled around an old section of pool noodle when not in use.

To set up the net, I put the umbrella mast in the stand. I clip one end of the net to the eyebolts in the deck railing, and then unroll it across to the umbrella post and clip the other end in. The bungee cords provide the approprite tension to keep the net taught.

-dave

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.