Voldaddy

Voldaddy

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 31, 2007
Hello all. I seldom wear underwear, and when I do, it's something unusual [sorry, couldn't resist this line from Stripes]

Long time lurker, infrequent poster. I just joined as a lifetime member. I was at poolforum for a while, and I'm glad to see a lot of the knuckleheads migrated over here. And yes, I do have a waterproof phone that I use in my pool. 8)

I converted from Baquacil to bleach about 3 years ago, and couldn't be happier. I live in N. GA, about 5 minutes from Chattanooga. I'm a huge UT Vols fan. I'm married with 2 beautiful daughters.

Hurry up summer, I'm ready to swim!

Welcome Voldaddy, glad you made the leap from poolforum to here. I was never able to participate there but enjoy(ed) the atmosphere, and yes, I've grown accustomed to having the other "knuckleheads" that migrated from there to here.

BTW, huge Bama fan here - Roll Tide! (sorry! couldn't resist!) I'm transplanted from Alabama to Houston.

You live in a very beautiful part of the country. I spent quite a bit of time kayaking the rivers in that area (Ocoee, Nantahala) several years back.

ktdave said:
Welcome Voldaddy, glad you made the leap from poolforum to here. I was never able to participate there but enjoy(ed) the atmosphere, and yes, I've grown accustomed to having the other "knuckleheads" that migrated from there to here.

BTW, huge Bama fan here - Roll Tide! (sorry! couldn't resist!) I'm transplanted from Alabama to Houston.

You live in a very beautiful part of the country. I spent quite a bit of time kayaking the rivers in that area (Ocoee, Nantahala) several years back.

Thanks kt, sorry about the Bama thing. :lol: Saban is killing it in recruiting, and Bama will be back to dominating very soon. You will get to see them a lot next year between the ESPN games and the CBS game of the week.

The rivers you mentioned are very beautiful, as is the Hiawassee. Great fishing in these areas too.

Welcome Voldaddy, :-D

Like so many TFP folks, you live in a very beautiful part of the country! My family is from the Copperhill, Tenn/McCaysville, Ga area. Both my bros were born there, but parents moved to Charleston, SC before my sis & I were born. Still have family strewn all over Tenn, NC & Ga & we still visit. The beauty of it all still amazes me....the smell of fresh apples in the fall at the roadside stands, the leaves turning colors.......ok, I'll quit! But just one last thing: When we were kids we would walk from grandma's hilltop house thru town (Copperhill, Tenn) across the bridge to the "walk-in movie" in McCaysville, Ga!...It only took us about 15 minutes to get there! And, it only cost a dime.

Again, Welcome! Joyce