Vinyl pool remodel in San Diego - Going swimming!

Just joined the forum and went thru your thread.

Fantastic job on the redo. The pool looks great! Agree about the cover, it is a must!

This is the great thing about vinyl pools, even an extensive job like this one still only amount to $7k.

Who did you end up using for the replacement liner? And would you recommend them?

ScrippsBruin said:
Just joined the forum and went thru your thread.

Fantastic job on the redo. The pool looks great! Agree about the cover, it is a must!

This is the great thing about vinyl pools, even an extensive job like this one still only amount to $7k.

Who did you end up using for the replacement liner? And would you recommend them?

Thanks for the compliments! We're really enjoying it too now with the amazing weather we've been having so it makes it all worth it.

I went with All Vinyl Pools and I recommend them to anyone in the SD and surrounding areas. They did all of the work except the coping which my landscape guy Sabino Hernandez did.

I read the first couple of posts and then somehow have been overlooking this thread. That is one VERY nice looking pool, Carl. I see LOTS and LOTS of attention to detail. You should be very proud.

Thanks all - I really appreciate the compliments!

It was a lot of over thinking and discussion and measuring and supervision and I'm sure I drove the contractors crazy but I feel justified in the results. And we are really happy with those results. :)

And the few little things that only I know aren't perfect I don't even remember when I'm playing with my kids in our new pool. :D

The coping was well worth the investment - we've already seen benefits with the kids climbing out and a few entrances by the younger one that last year resulted in some serious scrapes. And cleaning out the skimmer is now a piece of cake; not to mention the peace of mind that if it gets clogged with leaves we have a low suction port for it to switch to (we had an incident last year where some leaves severly blocked the flow and i've since been worristitch at it affected the the pump seals longevity).

Its been raining this week but the forecast for tomorrow is sunny and warm - my daughter asked last night and confirmed this morning that we'll be swimming this weekend!

Here's to us all enjoying our Trouble Free Pools thanks to this site and the awesome people on it! :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.