Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Hello! First time pool owner here (came with the house) and I've been using the TFP method for about a year and it's been going great! The vinyl liner I have is probably going to need to be replaced in the next year or so but I haven't had much luck finding companies here that deal in vinyl liners. I found one company but so far the installs they've done for me have been meh so I don't really trust them with an entire liner.

Thank you!

Right now the biggest hurdle you will face is even getting a liner :( They are WAY backed up and hard to come by.

What kind of install have they done for you so far?

I don't really need anything immediate. Just doing the leg work now to try and find a reliable company so when the time comes I'm not scrambling.

They installed a heat pump and ran the wrong gauge of wire and installed a fuse that was too small. The way they plumbed the SWG is a bit weird.

It'd also be nice to just get our current liner assessed and maybe get someone to do some leak tests. I've done the bucket thing and results weren't promising but it'd be nice to get another opinion.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.