Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

elmorage

Jun 21, 2013
NY
Hi everyone...

We are about two weeks away from starting our new inground construction and still haven't picked a liner. We have it down to two choices, both by Matrix Pools: Twilight Sundance and Rialto Blue Diffusion. We originally wanted Twilight Sundance but are now backing off thinking it may be too dark. Does anyone have pics of these installed in a pool? The small samples provided in the brochure aren't very helpful and google searches mostly come up empty. There was only one post of the Twilight Sundance in the huge liner thread.

Thanks

Matrix or Imperial Pools Rialto Blue Diffusion

Matrix or Imperial Pools Twilight Sundance

Kimeb

Jul 8, 2019
Stratford
Hi, I am wondering if you chose the urban marble liner? I am debating between this one and the grey mosaic but I haven’t found a true picture of the urban marble yet.

jxc241

May 1, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
Did you get anymore pictures of the urban marble?
If you look a few pages back there are a few pictures posted of urban marble. Here is one of them. It’s only a shallow pool, no deep end.
We are going with the urban marble if we ever get our installer to start the project. Hopefully within two weeks.

Attachments

Reactions: Kimeb

jeepjen

Jul 16, 2018
Kansas City, MO
Hello! I have searched and come up with nothing - does anyone have the Disco Pearl? I’m struggling to find images online anywhere of that one! Thanks in advance!

mickey4paws

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 10, 2009
S.E. MI
It seems most liners' patters are similar, although different companies have different names for them. So while looking for pics of the one I"m getting, I found what I think is a great tool to give you an idea what your pattern (or close to the pattern you're interested in) is on Youtube. They'll show a pattern, then they'll show a pool with it. The company has 3 videos, I think, for 2017, 2018 and 2019: 2019 Pattern Collection on YT; 2018 Patterns; and 2017 Patterns. I hope it's helpful for someone. I know it at least give me an idea what certain patterns looked like and what the water color would be.

Reactions: jeepjen

jxc241

May 1, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
Did you get anymore pictures of the urban marble?
Not sure if these are urban marble but saw these on instagram. What does everyone think? Is it urban marble?

Attachments

Reactions: Kimeb

Kimeb

Jul 8, 2019
Stratford
If you look a few pages back there are a few pictures posted of urban marble. Here is one of them. It’s only a shallow pool, no deep end.
We are going with the urban marble if we ever get our installer to start the project. Hopefully within two weeks.
I got a liner sample from latham which is the top picture and then I found a grey marble picture from another company online. I think I am going with the urban marble as well I just see similar pictures online but they are not Latham liner

Attachments

Kimeb

Jul 8, 2019
Stratford
Not sure if these are urban marble but saw these on instagram. What does everyone think? Is it urban marble?
I hope it is. I love that look! I was hoping someone would be able to show me their pool so my mind is at ease of all these Pinterest pictures I’m finding. We will have our liner installed the last few days in July or beginning of August so I will post pictures. I definitely think this is what I’m choosing.

Breeahna

May 4, 2019
Acworth
Hi! I'm looking to see if anyone has used the ocean breeze liner? I did a search and didn't see it mentioned- the brand we are using is Merlin, so maybe the same liner is with other companies under another name? We have a small in ground pool with a five foot middle that goes to three feet on either side.

Attachments

chking1

Bronze Supporter
Sep 12, 2017
Bristol, VA
The pictures of your liner helped seal the deal for me. It’s definitely going to be grey mosaic for us. Your pool is so beautiful. Thank you for your posts!
The only thing that confuses me are the liner pictures on the Latham site. The Grey Mosaic without border lacks any hints of blue or teal, which I personally love. Does your liner with no border look like their sample?
@jgersh

So sorry for the delayed reply, I haven't had much time to get on the forums lately.

To answer your question, the liner you posted "with the border" is what our liner "without border" looks like. It is very hard to tell by the pictures you'll see online but there are various shades of blue in the grey mosaic liner we have. You will definitely get plenty of color variation with this liner if you're in full sun/majority of sun. We love it, and are 100% happy with the choice.

ETA: clarified some thoughts

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerrie

jxc241

May 1, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
I hope it is. I love that look! I was hoping someone would be able to show me their pool so my mind is at ease of all these Pinterest pictures I’m finding. We will have our liner installed the last few days in July or beginning of August so I will post pictures. I definitely think this is what I’m choosing.
The pics I posted are Urban Marble. The instagram account just got back to me to confirm it.

Kerrie

Aug 10, 2018
Monroe/OH
I am trying to choose between those 2 liners as well, did you have any luck finding pictures ?
So sorry, I didn't get a notification that you replied to me. I was just perusing the page and saw this. We just had our Latham Grey Mosaic liner installed yesterday. I had the PB ask for the Cobalt Lake/Grey Mosaic without the border because the Grey Mosaic without a border on the Latham page is different, it has no hints of the blue I like. I did call Latham twice just for clarification and they told me they are the same, but I didn't want to take chances on getting the light grey one. I think the one I got should be called Dark Grey Mosaic. Anyhow, here are some pics. I think it's a gorgeous liner and the color of the water is amazing! Hope this is helpful!

Attachments

Reactions: mickey4paws

sand92107

Jul 22, 2019
Connecticut
Hi! I'm looking to see if anyone has used the ocean breeze liner? I did a search and didn't see it mentioned- the brand we are using is Merlin, so maybe the same liner is with other companies under another name? We have a small in ground pool with a five foot middle that goes to three feet on either side.
This is my top pick but have found no photos of this liner, did you have this installed?