Very high CC, cloudy blue water.

Patience is better than those options. I can't recall from earlier, was the sand fresh/new? If so, it will take longer to filter than older sand. If it's not new, don't replace it, but it might be worth a deep clean to see if you can get all the junk out. Deep Cleaning a Sand Filter

Backwash & rinse the filter often and keep it going until things are clear.
Deep clean if you haven't yet.
Keep brushing and vacuuming.
Adjust your pH and TA down into range.

Sand will take longer to clear than either cartridge or DE, but it should still clear.
Clarifier stands too good a chance of gumming up the works in your filter. I've used it before with my DE, but in that case I can disassemble the filter and wash out all the gunk thoroughly, so it's really not like sand. I would think it would be hard to get all the gunk out of sand.

I agree with pulling the other numbers in line and seeing what happens before exchanging water or adding hundreds of dollars in chlorine.

I would do a proper overnight loss test, and if you FC holds, well then I sort of think we could ignore the cc and see if it goes down through the season?

Assuming being in the pool doesn’t burn your eyes or anything like that.

Also might be an odd suggestion but i’ve saw it more then once in this forum. If anyone is nearby you that could come to test your water / see it in person, that may be worth doing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.