Vacuuming the pool

Russo221

Jun 8, 2016
Parlin , new Jersey
Hey everyone.... Ok so this is weird so I just opened my pool. Did all the opening procedures and then vacuumed it. So I cleaned it and like 4 hours later the dirt was back right where I just cleaned hours ago. Does anyone else have this problem? The bottom of my pool is not really smooth so dirt does form in spots but I just cleaned it and 4 hours later the dirt is back.... That is weird is it something else and not dirt?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've had it where the pool is really dirty and a lot gets stirred up while vacuuming and then settles back down later on.
I've also had it where my filter wasn't working right and the pool became incredibly cloudy as I vacuumed and then all of the dirt settled back down on the bottom after a day or so.

Are you vacuuming from outside of the pool or getting in and doing it? I do it from the outside and go very slow to avoid stirring anything up anymore than necessary.

I've had it where the pool is really dirty and a lot gets stirred up while vacuuming and then settles back down later on.
I've also had it where my filter wasn't working right and the pool became incredibly cloudy as I vacuumed and then all of the dirt settled back down on the bottom after a day or so.

Are you vacuuming from outside of the pool or getting in and doing it? I do it from the outside and go very slow to avoid stirring anything up anymore than necessary.
I used to be in the pool and vacuum but I stopped cause like you said everything moves around. I do it outside now. It's just weird that about 4 hours later it was all back

Hey everyone.... Ok so this is weird so I just opened my pool. Did all the opening procedures and then vacuumed it. So I cleaned it and like 4 hours later the dirt was back right where I just cleaned hours ago. Does anyone else have this problem? The bottom of my pool is not really smooth so dirt does form in spots but I just cleaned it and 4 hours later the dirt is back.... That is weird is it something else and not dirt?
Do you live near a busy highway? I do and get a lot of fine black diesel soot from truck exhaust.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support