Vacuuming for first time

I took video and everything. Now its finally working! I hooked hose directly to the hole and that vacuum is moving. There was a point where it was like in the middle of the air lol like it took a corner too fast but its moving. I'm still in shock! I recall 3 different settings on the side of navigator and I forgot to look at which one this is set at but I'll keep monitoring. After hose was directly connected, I first slowly turned off spa so drainage only came from skimmer and main drain. Then I slowly closed main drain and it maintained prime this time. That stupid plate I think caused all my issues. I have it set on filter. No huge debris, just a lot of dirt, dead algae, etc. I'll be sure to set it to backwash and rinse when done.

For some reason it was getting stuck near main drain. I dont think it was closed but its moving descently. The vinyl floor has some wrinkles in some places especially on the low end. I had to help it a little. Also, there is a major slope between shallow and deep end. I'm worried it will have trouble getting up the slope. I plan to hook up the manual vac later and see how well I do.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.