Bronze Supporter
Apr 9, 2020
Claremore, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-55
Hi all. Learned alot already in a little over a month. In other thread, I talked about the divots in my pool. I have no problems with the obvious ones, but some of the more subtle ones cause my vacuum to get stuck. I have to run to turn off pump to break suction as liner gets sucked up and then I have an area of wrinkles. This is a pain too, because when the suction takes hold, I end up losing prime. The pic is the hand vacuum I use. I got a automatic vacuum with a round rubber mat for the suction, and worried if this will cause the same areas to get sucked up. If it does, and I'm not watching it, what kind of damage could it do to the liner?
Does anyone know if auto vacs such as "the patriot" generate more, less, or the same amount of suction as my manual one? If it does, I probably won't use it due to risk of being unattended and getting stuck to the liner.
Any suggestions on what I can do from your experience would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• indentation.jpg
    indentation.jpg
    768.2 KB · Views: 1
You could get a pressure side cleaner & not have to worry about it. Also they have the added bonus of not putting junk in your filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.