Vacuum Head

Aug 14, 2018
Birmingham, AL
I'm new to pool maintenance and we don't have a suction side vacuum. We're about to do a SLAM and thought I might need to vacuum the pool using a manual vacuum even though we have a Pentair Legend pressure side cleaner. Can anyone recommend a good vacuum head or one that I should not purchase?....thanks!

I have used a Swimline vacuum head for the last several years and think it works great. It is one of the cheaper ones out there. The key to it is that it comes with a spring that you install between the head and the handle. This spring helps keep the head in the vertical position when going up and down the walls and also helps keep the head flat on the pool floor. I have used several others with no spring and they tend to float in those same situations and make picking debris up a pain in the you know what. Try it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MOIWWW/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.