Using an HCC-2000 Controller with an AQR940 SWG

H2O Pros

In The Industry
Sep 6, 2018
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Hello TFP... We're doing an equipment upgrade on a commercial pool, and will be coupling two Hayward AQR940 SWG systems to a Hayward HCC-2000 controller. I was told that the proper way to couple a SWG to an automated controller is by tapping into the flow switch on the SWG and let the AUX relay in the HCC-2000 controller handle completing the circuit. This method keeps the AQR940 control box powered at all times, and lets the HCC-2000 controller turn the cells on/off (based on the ORP reading) via the AUX relay. This sounds very reasonable to me, but I thought I'd ask you guys, the experts. Thanks.

This forum is focused on residetial pools and equipment. We do not know about commercial systems like the HCC-2000. I suggest you contact Hayward Technical Support for advice on setting up the system using a SWCG.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.