Used Pool- Measuring question

llmitchell

Apr 25, 2022
Crockett, TX
We just bought a used pool. It measures 27 foot across. We measured in several spots and it was consistent at 27 feet. The lady we bought the pool from swears it's a 24 foot pool. We spoke with the company that it was bought from and they also show that she bought a 24 foot pool. It is now disassembled and I have no clue what size liner to buy. The walls were not noticeably bowed or leaning. Any suggestions on how to make sure I order the correct size? Any way to measure after disassembled?

I was hoping to order my liner today but...
Be prepared to have a very limited liner stock available to order.

I ordered on 4/13 and was told 10-12 weeks to manufacture. My current one is fine so I am able to wait for the one that I want, but when looking for in stock liners there were only a few :(:(:(

Be prepared to have a very limited liner stock available to order.

I ordered on 4/13 and was told 10-12 weeks to manufacture. My current one is fine so I am able to wait for the one that I want, but when looking for in stock liners there were only a few :(:(:(
That's what I'm seeing too. Also why I would like to go ahead and order....ready to enjoy this pool!

Reactions: kne
She may have gotten an upgrade to the 27 foot pool and the paperwork wasn't updated. If she and the store are using the wrong paperwork, there ya go.

Do you know what brand/model it is? If you have that, you might be able to figure out the size by the # of posts.

FWIW my 24ft pool has 17 uprights.

19 uprights I would guess seems more like a 27, but that’s just a guess without knowing what pool it is.

I’m thinking Newdude is probably right — either an upgrade special, or someone screwed up and installed the wrong size.

Reactions: kne

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A 27' ft Wilbar Voyager sounds pricey. Like 'Don't worry honey, I only bought the 24' because they were so expensive', pricey. Yup. This thing SURE is roomy for a 24' it must be the curved walls. :ROFLMAO:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.