US AirWater Patriot pool heat pumps?

rynoshark

Silver Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
Seattle, WA
I'm researching supplementing my Jandy Lite2 propane heater with a heat pump on my 16k-18k IG pool. Does anyone have any experience with US AirWater brand Patriot pool heat pumps?

https://www.usairwaterproducts.com/products/

US Air Water | Pool Heat Pumps Suppliers

There ability to work at lower temperatures is nice for the Pacific Northwest (almost near Canada), we don't get below 38 degrees very often, and their design seems to produce some heat even at that temperature.

From reading many threads on TFP, I was thinking of installing the Jandy T3000JE heat pump until I went to order the heat pump and was recommended to consider the Patriot due to where I live.

Attachments

• 1490117807154.jpg
    1490117807154.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 34
Thanks, I ended up finding a fantastic deal on a used AquaCal SQ150 heat pump nearby, so skipped the idea of a US AirWater Patriot. I couldn't find much about them, which concerned me, but the heat pump company I was going to use highly recommended them to me for colder temp areas like Seattle.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.