Upgrading Pentair Intellitouch

Melnic

Silver Supporter
Jun 7, 2017
Maryland
Hello all.
3 weeks into pool ownership and I have a question:
I have an Intellitouch from Pentair.
It has the Mobile Touch wireless keypad inside so the Intellitouch so the panel already has the wireless transciever.
I don't know exact age of the system but it does not have the LCD panel on the Intellitouch panel.

I want to upgrade it to add the Screenlogic interface.
Anyone know what equipment I need?

Will the screenlogic system and Mobiletouch keypad both work when hooked up?

M,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all pool owners using "magic" products in their pools.. :drown:

ScreenLogic is a standalone system that you add to your IntelliTouch. It will not replace your wireless key pad and both can be installed at the same time.

What you want is this..... https://www.sunplay.com/pentair-screenlogic-interface-and-wireless-522104

P/N 522104 gives you the ability to connect wirelessly or by a wired connection. Has the software and the Protocol Adapter that converts Pentair into Ethernet that gets connected to your home router/network.

Not sure what Magic you are using from Mineral Springs, but you really don't need anything but your SWCG and a little Muriatic Acid to have a perfect pool 24/7/365..

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Not sure what Magic you are using from Mineral Springs, but you really don't need anything but your SWCG and a little Muriatic Acid to have a perfect pool 24/7/365..

Jim R.

Thx for post. I'm an Electrical Engineer and I've been trying to do convert things in the home to DIY to lower my operating costs so one day I can retire :).
I think I need to bold the "currently using ...". Mineral springs products is what the previous owner was using and she opened it before I moved in but after I purchased the home (on a rent back). I agreed to pay for the chemicals if she opened the pool and did the leg work. I had zero time during that period working on the move or question things. She did say "if your more hands on you can lower your costs". So I knew I had stuff to learn and was going to pay for it until then. Just about everyone I've talked to said what I thought they would about the cost. As I get experience I'll adjust what I do next year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.