Updated test results

J M S

May 22, 2017
middletown/new jersey
Using the TF-100 I just did my second full test. My first test was completed on 5/26/17. Here are updated results

pH - 7.4
FC - 9
CYA - 50
TA - 60
Salt - 3200

My FC when first tested was 17. At the time of the 17 reading my filter and SWG were running 24/7. The SWG was running at 40%. Since then, per a few members recommendations, I switched my filter and SWG to running from 8am-6pm every day and I lowered the SWG to 20%. Seems to have worked. I plan on bumping the SWG back up to 40%.

From the first test to now, my CYA lowered from 60 to 50. My salt also lowered from 3600 to 3200.

Any tips or input?

Thanks in advance.

JMS

Using the TF-100 I just did my second full test. My first test was completed on 5/26/17. Here are updated results

pH - 7.4
FC - 9
CYA - 50
TA - 60
Salt - 3200

My FC when first tested was 17. At the time of the 17 reading my filter and SWG were running 24/7. The SWG was running at 40%. Since then, per a few members recommendations, I switched my filter and SWG to running from 8am-6pm every day and I lowered the SWG to 20%. Seems to have worked. I plan on bumping the SWG back up to 40%.

From the first test to now, my CYA lowered from 60 to 50. My salt also lowered from 3600 to 3200.

Any tips or input?

Thanks in advance.

JMS

LOL, yeah, my first bit of input is don't wait so long to test!
20+ days at this time of year is No Bueno! In the dead of winter 20+ days between tests if the pool is open *can* work as I do it but I probably shouldn't admit that. LOL

Otherwise your tests look great! How does the water look? Sparkly?? As the weather gets hotter/colder, you'll tweak that SWG occasionally.

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.