Update! Plaster done and filling! N.C. Build

Looks GREAT đź‘Ť
You are starting to convince me around Prism - I know it has specks of green in the pebble and wasn’t sure what that did the the final color finish - looks very blue to me - light version of Ocean

love your stone as well - I very much lean towards natural stone finishes especially in a natural yard with trees etc
Thank you! Yes I was a bit concerned with green tint but I have seen none. The green and red pebbles I see do add a nice contrast when staring at the finish.
Here are some morning pics :
CBF4E007-B19A-403D-AAFE-3B9032D407A8.jpeg
DCE77487-0A58-47ED-B77C-EFE1CC3D9C51.jpeg
C11C99A9-90AB-48FA-BC6B-6F20F259188E.jpegE13C6F10-66C3-4072-97AA-B1A915C259BC.jpeg

That first picture - love it - Q is that with basically no sun so a darker cast ?

I bet you are looking forward to landscaping and putting back your yard - not sure what we will end up doing as we might miss the window for seed/or sod.
Yes that is with no direct sunlight. I’m pretty sure you can sod Bermuda tif tuf any time of the year.

I will post some afternoon pics later today

Reactions: Riddler0520
Yes, pool is looking good. Pool rep came out today to clean the sheer descents and do the pool school. His job was pretty easy considering I have learned so much from this site!

I will post some more worthy pics tomorrow.View attachment 168012
Beautiful!

Partly cloudy afternoon, not much sun in this one. May have better luck tomorrow snapping a full sun pic.

View attachment 168092
I like the darker tone of Blue
Do you have many trees casting shade and shadows the pool ?

we probably get full sun for 2-3 hours and before/after start to cast shadows from trees so we are aware of that and probably choosing a color under the conditions you are showing vs full sun since that’s what we will be looking at most

can you see through the water clearly enough ?

Very much appreciate you sharing

I like the darker tone of Blue
Do you have many trees casting shade and shadows the pool ?

we probably get full sun for 2-3 hours and before/after start to cast shadows from trees so we are aware of that and probably choosing a color under the conditions you are showing vs full sun since that’s what we will be looking at most

can you see through the water clearly enough ?

Very much appreciate you sharing
We get probably 3-4 hours full sun in the entire pool before it starts to shade in the shallow end.

There are trees all around our property casting shadows.
We can easily see through the water

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.