Gold Supporter
Apr 24, 2021
Buffalo NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
My electrician installed my SWG part way through the season, but I never actually got around to hooking it up to the pool (above ground). No water has ever run through it. Now that I am closing the pool for the winter, it is a good idea to take out the cell and bring it indoors? Thanks!

I don't think it matters. You can leave the cell outside for the winter or bring it in. My SWG cells have lives outside in the winter for over 20 years with no ill effects. Some folks like to squirrel away their equipment inside for the winter. I am too lazy.

I don't think it matters. You can leave the cell outside for the winter or bring it in. My SWG cells have lives outside in the winter for over 20 years with no ill effects. Some folks like to squirrel away their equipment inside for the winter. I am too lazy.
Thanks! I am too lazy too, but I could try not to be if it was important. Leaving it well enough alone, see you in spring SWG.

Reactions: an1vrsy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.