MUSKOGEE, Ok
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
I know the risks. My husband would not so the ground work and I can't. We are draining and refilling and wondering what options I have to help level pool more without moving pool. Its probably 8-10 inches uneven

If levelling the ground is out, your only other option is to sell the thing on craigslist and join a gym or club that has a pool.

No neighbor kids looking to earn some money swinging a pick?
I doubt it they are lazy teenagers. sucks to be helpless physically and husband who has no drive to do ****. 10 yrs ago I could have gone out there and done it myself. Ive already spent so much trying to slam it. I would hate to give up now.
He gets mad every time I suggest something involving extra work for him. But yet he wanted the dang thing

contact the local tool rental place, and rent a bobcat... your husband will have fun operating it, and you can just do the job of using the level (Minimal physical work)... wish I had one here when I put mine up.

I hired a local guy with a tractor, he had to cut down a few inches on the high side in my rocky soil, then brought in some rock-free top soil and spread it out, then compacted it with a different piece of equipment, back and forth. He had it to within 1/4" level. Sloped all the edges, all the way around. I let it set for a couple of weeks, it would rain and I had a tiny bit of water right in the center, but none was running off any side. It was worth the money. I'm 55, I've had 11 abdominal surgeries, and I adopted a little girl who has turned out to be a water bug. I had to hire help to do this, and I'm happy I did. The guy I hired builds driveways, ponds, building pads for structures. He worked in my little project on an off day; so look for someone who does those kinds of projects.

I hired a local guy with a tractor, he had to cut down a few inches on the high side in my rocky soil, then brought in some rock-free top soil and spread it out, then compacted it with a different piece of equipment, back and forth. He had it to within 1/4" level. Sloped all the edges, all the way around. I let it set for a couple of weeks, it would rain and I had a tiny bit of water right in the center, but none was running off any side. It was worth the money. I'm 55, I've had 11 abdominal surgeries, and I adopted a little girl who has turned out to be a water bug. I had to hire help to do this, and I'm happy I did. The guy I hired builds driveways, ponds, building pads for structures. He worked in my little project on an off day; so look for someone who does those kinds of projects.
Well my husband is in construction and I know he can do it. That's what makes me so mad. We've sunk all our money into pool and have no disposable income left to even rent equipment. It sucks :( we swam in it like this last year but I worries the whole time

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.