Unlevel Pool, but within the Instructions provided?

jensfadingDSM

Jul 18, 2019
Iowa
Hello!

So we put up a Summer Waves pool, metal legs and frame, just a 14' round. It is a bit unlevel - it's not filled, but I still need to measure. I believe it's only 2". In the set-up instructions, they said "If more than two inches of water pools to one side before the middle begins filling, your pool is too unlevel." While filling, the middle and the lower side had the same amount of water, and the high side had a bit less, probably that 2". It says that the pool only holds 3,500 gallons.

So, my question is, (though I know perfectly level would be more ideal), with 2/3rds of the pool level and 1/3 up a little bit, should we be pretty good, overall? Just to chill in the water, not anticipating horseplay, etc.

It is much easier to level now than to drain a full pool and level. There’s been several sad stories posted on here about folks having to do just that. Also, pools can settle some as they fill especially if they are installed on soil that hasn’t been compacted. If it were my pool, I’d stop filling and level it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.