Gold Supporter
Jul 25, 2020
Atlanta, GA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
If I go click anywhere outside of the forums (Pool School, PoolMath, etc.) while I'm logged in, I get the following error message:

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

I'm on Google Chrome on a Windows computer, but I get the same error message when I browse on Safari on my iPhone.

I have tried clearing my cache, but as soon as I login again, I get the same error. I have no problems browsing the forums themselves.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thank you!

I can see the pages just fine if I logout. But then I need to log back in to post here.

Also, I tried it in Bing, and I still got the error, if that helps.

Thanks!

Clearly that’s not what’s supposed to occur. I’ll pass this on and see what’s causing the errors.

We’re sorry for the headaches,
Lee

Good morning! I was checking in to see if there was an update on this. I'm still getting the error message. If it's not possible to fix, that's OK -- it's just a bit inconvenient to have to log out to be able to view articles and then log back in.

Thank you!

I'm still working with the developer of the plugin that I suspect is causing this issue. One idea you may wanna try is to maybe download the eBook as that article works totally separate of the website.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.