Unable to connect to pentair screen logic remotely this past week

Mar 20, 2017
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
About the last week I've been unable to connect to my pentair screen logic system when I'm away from my home. I checked the password and it is correct and I tried without a password just to be sure. I also tried removing and re-adding the system to the app. I am able to connect if I'm local on the network.

Has anyone else run into this where it stopped working? bis it presently working for anyone else at the moment or is it a system outage issue?

Jon,

I hardly ever use my phone but I did a few days ago and it worked fine.. Today, like you, I can get in with my local WIFI or PC, but not via the phone line itself (remote).. I am assuming the Pentair Server is down..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Jon,

I hardly ever use my phone but I did a few days ago and it worked fine.. Today, like you, I can get in with my local WIFI or PC, but not via the phone line itself (remote).. I am assuming the Pentair Server is down..

Thanks,

Jim R.
Closing the loop on this thread. A few days later it started to work again for me!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.