umbrella sleeve after construction???

beez74

Oct 15, 2018
Phoenix AZ
Hello all.... our pool is complete!! and yup now we wish we added more sleeves :( we only want them on the deck (acrylic lace/kool deck) and wondered if anyone has added their own ??? I see they have the same ones we already have on Amazon cheap and wondered if anyone has drilled their own hole to install them and if so what size core bit did you use or should we just suck it up and get a stand for umbrellas

The sails are nice. I have two of them, brand new, that I'm not going to put up because the HOA says no. I ended up putting in a pergola where they were going to go anyway. I put 7 umbrella sleeves around the pool so hopefully that has me covered. Costco has the umbrellas for sale right now...a couple different sizes/colors. If you are interested in the shade sails I'll sell you my new ones for cheap for a fellow TFP member. Send me a PM if interested.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.