Trying to find the right pool

nobueno

Silver Supporter
Sep 25, 2019
Erie, CO
Hoping to build an inground pool within the next year. Leaning toward something like the Taj Mahal Deep. We have 6 year old and entertain a fair amount and since we have plenty of space we would like a larger and divable pool. The forum has been a great resource thus far so I thought I'd sign up. Have a bit of sticker shock. So far the two companies I received estimates from said their pools start at 100k (not just for the big ones I'm looking at either).

Reactions: Chickinvic
Call any companies you can find for price comparisons. I live a few miles from ‘The Hamptons’. The celebrities vacation houses are one thing, they are worth millions of dollars. The heads of global corporations that have houses here are worth dozens of millions. Even a few over $100m. The high end builders that do work on those houses wouldn’t even talk to me if we were standing on line together at a deli. And yeah, probably $100k minimum for a 3x20 lap pool.
But we still have plenty of regular companies for regular people. They are all lesser known without paying for advertising everywhere and more word of mouth.

Reactions: nobueno