Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hello,

I live in NJ where there are varied temperature swings. I considering installing 16”x16”x1.25” thick Travertine pavers for the pool deck. Does anyone see any problems arising from the cold weather and the porus make up of the pavers?
Thanks Joe

You would have to tile a paver that big onto a concrete deck. Thin pavers cannot be copacted they break. I can't really comment long term as I've never done it amd if I did I would have a exempt clause as to warranty. I use concrete pavers sometimes real stone. they have some beautiful selections nowadays

You would have to tile a paver that big onto a concrete deck. Thin pavers cannot be copacted they break. I can't really comment long term as I've never done it amd if I did I would have a exempt clause as to warranty. I use concrete pavers sometimes real stone. they have some beautiful selections nowadays
Ok. Thank you aj & jimmy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.