Travertine Colors!!!

That is beautiful but looks very different from the Mocha sample my PB bought me. I think I will be happy with either- going with the Scabos I think because of the variation and movement in the sample he brought me. Hope it doesn't turn out to be too busy once all down!!! Thanks for the link to the thread.

That is beautiful but looks very different from the Mocha sample my PB bought me. I think I will be happy with either- going with the Scabos I think because of the variation and movement in the sample he brought me. Hope it doesn't turn out to be too busy once all down!!! Thanks for the link to the thread.

Scabos is beautiful!!! If you really want to make it pop add an enhancer on top it. If you just want an idea of what the enhancer would look like just pour some water on it. it really changes the look of Scabos.

I have never personally used an enhancer on an outdoor stone but I do know for interior stone it is an awesome product.

Did you end up using Mocha? I selected that yesterday for a pool deck/coping, and patio area. Just hoping it won't look too busy in our setting - white traditional ranch style home with brick planters around perimeter of yard. I liked it because it seemed a neutral color with some gray tones, and not too dark/not too light. It was a bit more refined (fewer holes) than the walnut we were looking at. The Mocha has some shells imbedded and has some movement. Would love to hear feedback. I'm a new member and may post this a new thread as I am desperate for help. Husband is going crazy-- suggesting we go back to concrete pavers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.