Oklahoma City, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Happy Friday everyone! Dear wife and I will soon be taking a trip and will be gone for about 10 days. I have read up on the use of pucks for travel and think I have this figured out (for the most part). The only questions that I do have is if this brand/type of trichlor is suitable (pic attached). I don't need a 50 pound bucket and thought that this smaller one would do us just fine...but not sure of any additives that might be in it. Also, what is the consensus on pump use? Turn it off for the duration or let it run a little bit each day to "mix chemicals"? I don't anticipate freezing weather, but there will most likely be a lot of leave debris and the skimmer basket will fill up quite quickly. Having someone come by on occasion isn't much of an option.

Attachments

• Tri.jpg
    Tri.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 11
You don't want those. Clarifier is not a good sign.

Get plain ones. Home Depot or Lowes usually has 5# buckets of plain ones. No Blue in the name, etc.

Reactions: HeyEng
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.