Towel recommendations

I think they’re also reading my thoughts 💭🤣
I swear I can just think of something & boom 💥 there’s an add ! Same with google -
Yeah if you have Alexa in the house surprisingly you talk about something and miraculously the next time you open Amazon there is a suggestion for that type of product, even when you have all the privacy options turned on!! Fact of life now no doubt!

Yeah if you have Alexa in the house surprisingly you talk about something and miraculously the next time you open Amazon there is a suggestion for that type of product, even when you have all the privacy options turned on!! Fact of life now no doubt!
I don’t have any of those or a tv that listens - just my phone 📱 & siri is turned off but I swear that google search bar definitely reads my mind . The algorithm is on point these days! I was explaining to my kids just yesterday about how an internet search used to take place .. fire up the computer, go do something while u wait…put in the disc, go do something while u wait…
Dial up the internet, come back in 5 min…
Sign in,
Finally, Ask Jeeves!
& you better know how to search properly w/ correct search terms or you won’t get an answer 🤣 they couldn’t fathom how every page loading could take minutes not seconds & how this affected productivity.
We’ve got it pretty good these days!

• Haha
Reactions: newdude
I don’t have any of those or a tv that listens - just my phone 📱 & siri is turned off but I swear that google search bar definitely reads my mind . The algorithm is on point these days! I was explaining to my kids just yesterday about how an internet search used to take place .. fire up the computer, go do something while u wait…put in the disc, go do something while u wait…
Sign in,
Finally, Ask Jeeves!
& you better know how to search properly w/ correct search terms or you won’t get an answer 🤣 they couldn’t fathom how every page loading could take minutes not seconds & how this affected productivity.

Google reads every one of your cookies. So anything you searched for, any site you visited, oh, and it also reads your gmail (check your TOS) so anything you mentioned in email is fair game to direct market stuff to you.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Sign in,
Finally, Ask Jeeves!
What you think you can go willy nilly all over the internet for free???? LOL

Jeez, I remember typing in the Speedscript free word processor program from the Compute Gazette magazine for my Commodore 64 in 1984 and storing that program on the cassette drive (couldn't afford the floppy drive). That got me through college with a dot matrix printer (commodore MPS 803 black). Charged people on my dorm floor 50 cents a page which gave me money for food and parties. Then again, that might even be outdated today, doing a paper in college. Do they even do that anymore. My son is in HS and hasn't had to do a book report. We are doomed!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.