Top rail separating from pool wall

Do not cut your post!!!! Noooo! Noooooo! Nooooooooo!

If you're going to destroy the integrity of the pool then take it down and fix it correctly. But I'm still not sure of your exact issue because yours not showing the bottom of the pool base. Please post pictures of the whole post and pool wall from 4ft away. Get several different angles so,we can see the whole problem area in one picture.

I have no problem with digging... I just don't understand how to get the post back where it belongs.... For the pics I'm gonna take should I dig out the area first?... Unfortunately it's right where my filter and heater are... Also were expecting plenty of rain this week... Just not sure how a farther away picture will help anyone see the issue unless I dig up the area

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Do not do anything until you get pics up. The more irrelevant pics you post of the ground, the base, the post, the wall, the sides, left, right, center, up, n down, up close n far away, the better we can help you. I'm thinking if your post sunk, you could probably slide a paver under the post but until you give us something to work with pic wise, we'll all guess n get no where. So I'll be checking back later to help you figure this out.

The additional pictures will tell us how far out of level your pool may be due to the ground shifting. Some of us have a level eye n have dealt specifically with above ground pools for years. Please do not question the Experts. :mrgreen:

See I am wondering if your skimmer overflowed and cause a mini wash out with you saying that is where the equipment is. Pics please.

Use photo bucket to share your pics.

Oh and please DO ask questions so you can learn. The one question you do not ask will be THE one you needed to ask to solve the problem.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm sorry my desktop computer is so slow right now and I can't see any option for copying and pasting image code from photo bucket using the app so I'm just gonna upload from my gallery.. I'll try again later but wanted to get pics posted
25007c3c66118db5119e2bad041c9134.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Can you pull the rocks away from the post and see if the post plate slid off the paver? In post #33 first pic, kinda looks like the top rail is sagging some. It's so much easier when I can look at them myself but I cant, that's why I asked for so many pics. I think you should pull the stones away from the base of the post and see if it's cracked or slid off the paver.

It's like that here in SWPA. how far are we apart neighbor?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.