Too much clarifier

Welcome to the forum!
Clarifier is glue. It will get caught in your filter, and most likely, will gum it up to the point the filter media needs to be changed. What type of filter do you have?
Clarifier is something TFP does not recommend to use. It is unnecessary and will create future issues with your filter.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Welcome to the forum!
Clarifier is glue. It will get caught in your filter, and most likely, will gum it up to the point the filter media needs to be changed. What type of filter do you have?
Clarifier is something TFP does not recommend to use. It is unnecessary and will create future issues with your filter.
We have a sand filter. Short of draining and refilling is there anything we can do to help correct the balance and clear the milky water. Also is it unsafe if our chemicals are on point even if its milky.

It will take time for the filter to collect the material. As I said, you need to plan to change the sand once it clears up. Draining a significant amount (you can drain down to leaving 18-24" of water left in the pool) will lessen the load the sand filter has to deal with.

It is not unsafe, but I would personally not swim in water with that much glue in it.

It will take time for the filter to collect the material. As I said, you need to plan to change the sand once it clears up. Draining a significant amount (you can drain down to leaving 18-24" of water left in the pool) will lessen the load the sand filter has to deal with.

It is not unsafe, but I would personally not swim in water with that much glue in it.
Thanks so much for your help!!

No problem.
I see in your signature you rely on test (guess) strips to test your pool water chemistry. If you like, head over to Pool School and see how that is a very tenuous method of managing your pool water chemistry.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.