Too many SWCGs to pick from, which one?

t30mg

May 5, 2019
vancouver wa
We have a SplashPool above ground 16'x32'x5' pool that we used baquacil in last year.
We drained and moved the pool this spring and want to use a SWCG this year.
I looked around online and there are so many systems to choose from.

I like ease of install, good warranty, and also great reviews. Don't need any fancy full automation system, just something that is good quality and works.

Does anyone here have any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum!
What is your current equipment? Do you have rigid piping to the pool? What electrical service do you have at the pool equipment?
You should get a 40K rated SWCG. Circupool has several versions, with the RJ45 being the best for your situation.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Pool School eBook.

t30,

Welcome aboard and congrats on your decision to move to salt! It took me 4 years to make the switch. You're way ahead. As Marty suggests just make sure its 2x rated. I went through the same maze of choices your going through. I spent a fair amount of time looking at the major brands and a lot of the after-market brands. I considered $/lb cl production, warranty, and reviews as the main considerations. I ended up with a Circupool. I've had it for a couple of months and love it. The water quality is awesome and NO MORE CL JUGS!

Good luck!

Chris

Thanks for the replies.
My research let me to CircuPool but I didn't realize the importance of going larger. Thanks!
I have flexible pipe, reinforced poly.
I have a few electrical tools in the box so electricity won't be a problem ;^)

Thanks for the replies.
My research let me to CircuPool but I didn't realize the importance of going larger. Thanks!
I have flexible pipe, reinforced poly.
I have a few electrical tools in the box so electricity won't be a problem ;^)
If you can hard-plumb the return portion, you'd be "good to go"

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.