too many options

I am trying to pick a Robot vacuum and it is toooo hard. Way to many options and now after reading threads I find out there are off labels that are direct re brands. I am sick of reading reviews, I'm gonna go nuts over analyzing my options. can anyone help me out...?

i just picked one on amazon and got an extended 3 year warranty to help make up for any mistake in choosing a dud since I’ve heard warranties aren’t so good for online purchases of Robots.

My advice? Pick one that fits your pool size and don’t bother with extra features like Bluetooth or a caddy. Just my opinion. I suppose if I had to choose again, I might like one with a larger basket so I don’t have to empty it as often.

Reactions: dsilchenstedt
Make your life easy - contact Margaret at Marina Pools and Spa in Denver CO. They usually have the best prices and the factory warranty stays valid if you order one online. She can suggest models that will work well with your pool.

Make your life easy - contact Margaret at Marina Pools and Spa in Denver CO. They usually have the best prices and the factory warranty stays valid if you order one online. She can suggest models that will work well with your pool.
I think I am going to contact them. the site is awesome and provided a great break down that is easy to consume and a great comparison chart. really did make it simple. We will see what they say tomorrow when I call.

^^^^^^^ this. Sooooo much this. They know them in and out and will balance your specific needs/wants to something that’s great for you. Possibly to something you didn’t even know you wanted or needed.

Reactions: HermanTX
Great choice! I got mine last year and am thrilled with it. Pool has never looked this good so easily. If you want to automate with a smart plug you'll need to use automation mode. It's not documented with the Pentair Warrior SE but here's how to do it. Sometime you need to do it twice but it does work. I've got mine set to run every morning. If you don't use automation mode you can use the 5 day run setting but you have to press the start button every 5 days. Also, do remember to clean the filter. If you switch to the fine filter it can clog up in about a week. Box looks empty but filter is clogged and reduces water flow dramatically. I also untwist the cord each week. It has a swivel but it still gets twisted.

I hope this helps.

Chris

Great choice! I got mine last year and am thrilled with it. Pool has never looked this good so easily. If you want to automate with a smart plug you'll need to use automation mode. It's not documented with the Pentair Warrior SE but here's how to do it. Sometime you need to do it twice but it does work. I've got mine set to run every morning. If you don't use automation mode you can use the 5 day run setting but you have to press the start button every 5 days. Also, do remember to clean the filter. If you switch to the fine filter it can clog up in about a week. Box looks empty but filter is clogged and reduces water flow dramatically. I also untwist the cord each week. It has a swivel but it still gets twisted.

I hope this helps.

Chris
Thank you for that information! I hope it works out the the Savant home automation I am planning on installing soon. I am not sure how smart the navigation is though, seems to be kinda random and goes back and forth in places. Also, when it cleans the water line it only does about a foot then drops back down. We are having a storm with high winds, so it is difficult to see exactly what it is doing due to the pool having ocean like waves LOL. Either way, it will be a much better job then what I had previously.

Lastly, the power box/controls has other button on it that I am not sure if they provide functionality or if they are for an up scaled model. At this point all I see that I have access to is a timer function; daily/every other/or every three...plus your above hack.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.