TIPS FOR NEW POOL CLEANER!Help

Bazen

In The Industry
Mar 23, 2019
Maryland
Hi everybody, I am starting to work as pool cleaner soon. I am payed per cleaned pool, so I need to be fast in cleaning , ofc I need to be efficient and pools I clean to be spotless.
What I will do is drainning and cleaning, pools are all sizes from small baby pools to olympic pools. What is the fastest way to do it, some tricks or tips, have in mind that somebody else will drain the water and I will come to work to get all the dirt out and algies removed. Also , filling pool with water is not my job also so please COMMENT ONLY ABOUT GETTING DIRT,DEAD ANIMALS AND ALGIES REMOVED

Welcome!

Remove as much debris as possible. If dead animals are involved, read up on biohazards associated with handling and disposing of dead flesh. Don't work anywhere there is no ventilation. Get a pressure washer and have at'er, with no added chemicals. Learn or have a plan how to pump the wastewater from the pressure washer out, including regulations about where that water can go. Get a sturdy broom to loosen anything stuck on. Algae can not be entirely removed this way. That's done by treating the water with the pool full of water, or after the pool is refilled. Good luck with your new endeavour!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.