Time for new liner ...

ta2dwonderwoman

Bronze Supporter
Jul 1, 2016
fall river ks
Towards the end of last season I thought I had a leak, But I was really hoping it was evaporation due to the heated water... Alas that is not the case. The water would drain to a certain point and then stop so I couldn't figure out where the leak was out exactly. I think It was doing that because the ground was too saturated to absorb more water because now that I have pretty much found where the leak is it's definitely down by the seam or on the bottom... And although I know approximately where it is , I can't find the actual leak so went ahead and ordered a new liner. Definitely money I wasn't planning to spend but my other option is to dump even more money into water refills every 3 or 4 days all summer long. I hope to get a hard sided resin pool before too terribly long, Maybe after I get a few seasons out of this new liner. The new 1 has 2 holes for water to Exit the pool so I need to go read up and see what that's all about. Anyway no Actual questions I guess just wanted to touch base with everyone in verify that what I posted in october has turned out to be a true story...leak. This would have been the 5th summer with this pool so I feel like I got my money's worth. Here's hoping that we don't Discover any major problems with the frame as we go about replacing the liner. Happy swimming to everyone!

Well DARN! I was hoping with your that it was evaporation :( It did have a good, long run! Here is hoping the new liner lasts a long time also. You are one that LOVES her pool! I am glad to see you back "home" with us! :hug:

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.