Time for a new pool slide

Lskul60

May 29, 2019
Long Island
My 25+ year old slide is still in pretty good shape. The metal ladder portion and the 2 lower metal trestle's are sound and secure. My concern is that there are some cracks in the fiberglass, and I am worried that it could become compromised and unsafe.

So here is a picture of my set up

image0.jpeg
I guess I could buy the replacement fiberglass and simply attached. But, I'm looking for more excitement. Ideally, I would get a modern set up with twists and turns and real excitement. ok, maybe not to the level of a water park, but something that will make my kids really enjoy.

Any suggestions if and how I can mount something new on my existing setup? As you see, the ladder and the 4 posts are anchored in concrete below my paving stones. I really don't want to break that up. Not worth the hassle.

Thanks all !

Larry

Hi Larry.

The supports can be cut flush to the ground if you decide you don't want to redo the pavers. I think your best best is to get accurate measurements of your current slide's footprint and try to match it as close as possible. SR Smith has some pretty wild slides. The manuals for their slides show dimensions and footprint. Here's an example:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.