Thoughts on this liner quote?

May 22, 2018
Pleasantville
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Would love input on this quote for a liner for a 15,000 gallon rectangular pool. We're in the NYC area, so prices are high. I couldn't even get anyone to quote since so many companies were building new pools last spring. Is this quote in the ballpark, or should I get more quotes? He did the measurements before we closed the pool but only provided the quote this week. THANK YOU!

I'm checking on the thickness but it may be only 20. Palmetto Bay | Merlin Industries, Inc
liner: $3800
Labor: $2500
12,000 gallons water (2 trucks): $1,100 (we're on a well system. Is 3,000 gallons too much for us to finish the rest? Trucks hold 6,000 each.
Total: $7,400

20,27,30 is standards. With covid pricing 6k is a fair price, Merlin makes a good liner. Well may not handle 3k gallons of water, for sure not in one shot. They dont offer water bladders? Most liner crews save the water these days unless on city water

I have a fairly large odd L shaped pool with a weird angled bottom at the deep end. Using the Merlin AquaMax (Better UV and Chemical resistance). They mostly only make 20mil in Aquamax... but they do make one AquaMax 27mil, and that looks really good for what I want, so am going with that. Liner replacement total with all labor is $5100. Apparently, raw material is an issue this year due to the freezing/electric issues in Texas. Get those orders in early.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.