This is NOT TFP clear 😳

I like the fact that the ad focuses so much on cleaning the surface of the pool so you can swim while the rest of the water looks like a sedimentation tank at the local wastewater treatment facility …. because the little leaves floating on the surface are so much more important 🙄

Hey, before I came to TFP you could've fooled me too but not anymore. My wife always tells me to keep my mouth shut when we go to some friends or family with a pool. Once I felt I need to wash my hands after handling a water sample and the guy says to me "you see I gave up the pool guy and got it all figured out". That water looked worse then the pools look when I remove the winter covers on pools in the spring. Mind you that was deep in July.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
With that condition being the norm - It’s easy to see how so many accidental drownings occur in a public setting - much less the frequent ear, eye, skin, & gastrointestinal infections. 😩

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.