Thinking of installing a inground radiant

Tallulah07

Feb 17, 2021
Marengo , Ohio
Thinking of installing an inground radiant but I'm not quite sure what to budget. When I see prices they seem to be for the uninstalled price. I'm looking for what it would cost to fully install a freeform measuring around 18x36 with walk in steps with surrounding pavers and a nice paver surrounding area. Just curious if I could have a professional team do it with my budget. The budget I'm looking to spend on one is $50K-60K. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

You should be able to get a full blown inground with a patio at that budget. Vinyl of course, which the radiant is anyway, but maybe a fiberglass pool also..

As a reference, I'm NE of you near Akron, and our pricing for a vinyl 18x36 with 8' deep end and only 3' of perimeter concrete decking is mid $40's. Does not include electrical circuit, gas line for heater, fencing or landscape. I definitely recommend talking to as many contractors as you can. It took us a lot of work to find the right match for our project.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.