The Problem with BBB

My husband has sparklypoolitis... and I'm the one that cleans and maintains the pool! I keep it balanced and clean and when he's in the pool if ever a leaf finds it's way in, he's after it pronto. He's even got our 6 year old doing the same... Crazy guys!

Since we installed the pool we have a hard time going anywhere else to swim. Just doesn't seem right... not clean enough, smells of chlorine, cloudy, too many people, etc, etc.

Suziqzer said:
Since we installed the pool we have a hard time going anywhere else to swim. Just doesn't seem right... not clean enough, smells of chlorine, cloudy, too many people, etc, etc.

That is the worst of it! We went to a friend's house for a pool party and the water was "off" a bit cloudy, not really blue. Makes it really hard to get in.

I have our GK's spoiled. They won't get into any pool if it don't look and smell like Pop's! :mrgreen:

They also have a bad habit of telling people that they don't want to swim in their pool cause it isn't clear like Pop's. (or maybe that's a good habit)

Suziqzer said:
My husband has sparklypoolitis... and I'm the one that cleans and maintains the pool! I keep it balanced and clean and when he's in the pool if ever a leaf finds it's way in, he's after it pronto. He's even got our 6 year old doing the same... Crazy guys!

So true, so true ... My family feels the same way !!!!

Just got a low speed pump, and the first thing I noticed was I could see more specks of dirt on the floor because the water wasn't being churned as much as with my old 2 HP pump so I could now see imperfections in the pool. And my first thought was "is the pump worth it?"

Then I spent the next half hour vacuuming...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.