Roswell GA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
Test results today and I continually run a negative CSI.

FC - 6.0
CC - 0
TA - 60 (intentionally this level to manage PH creep)
CH -325
PH 7.8
CYA - 70
SALT 3600
TEMP - 80.5.
CSI - -0.38.

The only way I can see to raise the CSI above -0.3 and consistently keep it there is to raise CH 450 ish level. Any issues with that?
any drawbacks or concerns. This is a 20 year old plaster pool and I don’t want to be eating plaster.

Thoughts from the experts?

Looks fine to me.
I see you have an acid injection system. Be sure you monitor the pH closely. Also, let pH rise to 8. That will help both the pH creep and the CSI.

Looks fine to me.
I see you have an acid injection system. Be sure you monitor the pH closely. Also, let pH rise to 8. That will help both the pH creep and the CSI.
Thanks,
My acid injection is on a timer and usually runs a tad less than actual need. I think the pool loves the ph around 8.0. And stabilizes there to a degree. It just makes me nervous. I wonder why? Anything awful with 7.8-8.2 range?
I always have a hard time with the ph color differential from 7.8-8.0 and I just add a drop of the acid demand to see the change to try and figure out where I am for sure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.