Thank You!!

dballast

Gold Supporter
Feb 15, 2021
Austin
I just want to thank the Moderators and all that contribute to this forum. The information and answered questions got me through this crazy event relatively unscathed (stone coping cracks and chips, minor ) , would not have happened without the extremely valuable information and very helpful members. Following all the great advice given.. Tarping equipment pad, hanging a light, empty bottles in skimmers and pre planning and knowing locations of all drain plugs in the event of power loss.. which of course happened. I did miss the drain plugs on pumps by motor but draining everything else saved them, once I thawed with blow dryer and warm water everything fired back up on Saturday. Talk about baptism by fire, new pool owner and pool online at the end of December.. have learned more about the pool and equipment than I ever thought I would. I have pointed a lot of friends to this site that have had some issues, I know they will find some great info here.

Thanks again from ATX,
Dirk

full

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.