NE Oklahoma
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I just wanted to give a big thanks to the TFP community! I found TFP just prior to completion of my pool in Jan 2020. I knew literally nothing about caring for a pool. I have a colleague who is a pool store frequenter and I surely would have fallen in to that. With the explanations and teachings found on here, and learning how to know what my pool needs (frequent testing by a reliable test kit) I was able to understand how to care for my pool.

I saw the value in supporting and immediately became a gold supporter, and this year changed to a monthly donation to match a yearly gold support level.

Because of the teachings here, I have had a successful 2 seasons with ZERO issues with my pool chemistry. I hope to have many many more, and hope to eventually post about my 10 or 15 or even 20 years without having to SLAM.

Of course I learned enough quickly that I could have quit coming around after the first season, but the community here is addicting. That is what I really hang around for!

--Jeff

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.