Thank you, but good bye.

kimrst

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
West Michigan
Years ago I found some fantastic people who were willing to share their knowledge of keeping my tiny Intex pool clean and clear. When I graduated up to bigger 28foot ABG Doughboy you still held my hand & I wasn't "pool stored" again. For the last 14 years you've been my go to pool place. But sadly this spring we've become poolless. No Grandkids to swim & I am ready to try to go without. I have planted a garden in our empty spot. But I miss it already. Thank you to everyone here who helped back in the day. You saved me so much $$ & aggravation. No one believed I could have a sparkling pool with only household chemicals, but I did for 14 yrs& 2 pools . Thanks again, Kimrst

Life seems to go in phases, perhaps you will find the next as enjoyable. We sold our 36 foot boat and bought a house with a pool. So far we enjoy the pool as much as the boat. Hope your transition goes as well as ours.

Would love to hear your story about household products that kept ur pool sparkling! I had planned to purchase a pool well in March but then Covid hit and now I cannot find the one I wanted as they are not being made anymore. 12 ft round 54" . So been trying to see if I can find a 12 ft round anything...
So many questions

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.