tftestkits.net phone number down & trouble with the pH meter

DRF2

May 23, 2023
Magnolia, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
I tried calling the number on TFtestkits.net front page, and I got a message that the number is out of service??

But, the main reason I was calling them.. I ordered the TFPro kit with the pH meter, and I've been testing my pool & spa for a week. However, I am having to use the drop test for the ph test, because I can't get the cap off of the tester. I just wanted to see if that was normally this difficult, and if I should go ahead and see about maybe taking a hammer to get that cap off.

Thanks,
David F.

As suggested above. I had then same issue and used a round grippy pad used to open jars and lids. I was a bit nervous at first but one good tug and it came right off.

Not sure about the number being off but i ordered from them last week and got a notification during checkout that they just had a baby and are a little slow right now

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.