TFP Videos

TishTash

Bronze Supporter
Aug 8, 2018
Merrick, NY
Just wondering: I find the TFP Videos exceedingly well-produced. The only rotten aspect is that I've seen similar styles used by internet charlatans to harness in unsuspecting victims by reeling them into interminable slow reveals, but the ones made for TFP are succinct and show excellent craftsmanship. Who created these very professional and clear primers?

Just wondering: I find the TFP Videos exceedingly well-produced. The only rotten aspect is that I've seen similar styles used by internet charlatans to harness in unsuspecting victims by reeling them into interminable slow reveals, but the ones made for TFP are succinct and show excellent craftsmanship. Who created these very professional and clear primers?

@Leebo only hires the very best foreign teenage computer nerds from remote 3rd world countries willing to work for Cheetos & Mountain Dew Code Red. The translation of the script into Farsi takes a bit of effort as the English language is replete with idioms that make no sense in translation, but they eventually get it. What you see there is the finest work-product American-made snack foods can buy .... now if Lee can just get the kid to stop calling him “mister pool dude” all would be good ....

Almost every Mod has hand their hands in the creation of these videos with @bmoreswim, @Texas Splash, and @YippeeSkippy really taking the lead in writing them. Once this group gives a thumbs up on the script we’ve sent them out to a handful of freelance artists that take things from there. We’re incredibly fortunate for our TFP supporters as all the little things tend to add up financially, but we’ve been able to work to keep costs reasonable for the quality these freelancers have been delivering.

• Wow
Reactions: TishTash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.